Holy Trinity Anglican Church relies on donations and fundraisers to pay all of our expenses and provide support to our community. There are many ways to contribute to the church. Time, talent and financial support are all ways of supporting this community. If you have time or talent that you would like to share, please speak with one of the wardens.
If you would like to contribute financially and use one of the following methods, you will receive a tax receipt in February of the following year.
- E-transfer at email@example.com
- Offering envelopes for the year (these can be requested at the church from the Minister, Wardens or Treasurer, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Make a donation by cheque. Cheques can be mailed to:
- Holy Trinity Metcalfe
- Attn: Treasurer
- P.O. Box 84,
- Metcalfe, Ontario K0A 2P0
- A cash donation with your name and address clearly indicated.
- Join our automated pre-authorized remittance program (PAR). Forms are available at the church or click here. Please mail the completed form and a void cheque to the church at Holy Trinity Metcalfe, Attn: Treasurer, P.O. Box 84, Metcalfe, Ontario, K0A 2P0 or scan the completed form and a void cheque and email them to email@example.com. During the COVID 19 crisis, you could also email our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org to make no-contact arrangements for pickup or delivery.